Identity of user
- In order to access the MB Magic Tutorial Service, you will need to create an account with us (an “Account”) which will require you to provide us with certain registration information (“Registration Information”). You represent and warrant to us that any Registration Information that you submit is and shall continue to be true, accurate and complete. Unless we notify you otherwise, you will be able to use the same Account across all elements of the MB Magic Tutorial Service. We will send you an email confirmation when your Account has been opened.
- You may not use the MB Magic Tutorial Service on more than one device associated with your Account simultaneously.
- The MB Magic Tutorial Service is a subscription-service meaning that you are required to pay a monthly or annual fee in advance to obtain access to the MB Magic Tutorial Service. Any such fees will be notified to you (and will need to be agreed by you) in advance. Payment for all subscriptions must be made via Visa or MasterCard. You agree that your subscription will automatically renew and we will charge the payment method on file on the first day of each monthly or annual (as applicable) payment period for the relevant subscription, and if the payment method on file becomes invalid due to an expired credit card or other similar reason and we are unable to charge you on the next payment date, we reserve the right to immediately revoke your access to your MB Magic Tutorial Service until you update your payment method. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, we may cancel your subscription.
- By providing the details of a credit or debit card, you confirm that you are the holder of that card or are expressly authorised by the holder of that card to use the card to purchase the subscription at the price shown. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your Account at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. You acknowledge and agree that you may be required to pay our subscription fees as well as any additional fees pursuant to paragraph 9 below either directly to us or via our nominated third party payment partner(s) (if applicable).
- Notwithstanding paragraphs 8 and 9 above, we may from time to time:
- seek to charge you an additional fee in order for you to be able to access certain Digital Content. We will notify you in advance of any such fees and will not charge you unless you have provided us with your express consent.
- You may cancel your subscription within 14 days after the start date of your first subscription period by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will confirm your cancellation by email to you and provide a refund to you of any amounts you have paid in advance, save that (where reasonable to do so) we may elect to deduct a pro-rata amount in respect of any services that you have received prior to the date of cancellation.
- We, or our licensors, own all rights in the MB Magic Tutorial Service and the Digital Content including all intellectual property rights.
- The delivery of the MB Magic Tutorial Service or the Digital Content does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the MB Magic Tutorial Service or the Digital Content.
- To the extent that the MB Magic Tutorial Service provides a platform for third party applications, websites and services (“Third Party Applications”) or links to third party websites (“Links”), you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the features or content contained within, or made available to you by, any Third Party Application or Link.
Access to the MB Magic Tutorial Service
- Without prejudice to paragraph 10 above, you may terminate your use of the MB Magic Tutorial Service at any time on 30 days’ notice to us. You shall provide such notice to us at email@example.com . The cancellation will take effect on the next payment date. You will retain access to the MB Magic Tutorial Service from the time you cancel until the next payment date, and will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period.
- The MB Magic Tutorial Service and the Digital Content are provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the MB Magic Tutorial Service or our Digital Content, whether express or implied.
- Subject to paragraph 20 above, your use of the MB Magic Tutorial Service and the Digital Content is at your own risk. You will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that anyone affiliated with or connected with you in any way may sustain, in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the MB Magic Tutorial Service and the Digital Content (including any attempts to replicate the magic tricks demonstrated therein).
- We do not guarantee that the MB Magic Tutorial Service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not: (i) misuse the MB Magic Tutorial Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the MB Magic Tutorial Service, the server on which the MB Magic Tutorial Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the MB Magic Tutorial Service; or (iii) attack the MB Magic Tutorial Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Additional information: if you contact us (for example in relation to a problem with the MB Magic Tutorial Service), we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also collect and process details of your use of the MB Magic Tutorial Service including, but not limited to, activity relating to your Account (such as time/frequency of log-ins, elements of the MB Magic Tutorial Service accessed), traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Device information: we may collect information about the device you use to access the MB Magic Tutorial Service, including, where available, the device’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information, for system administration.
- Log information: when you view content on the MB Magic Tutorial Service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol addresses, internet service provider, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
- Uses made of the information We use information held about you or in relation to the use of your Account in the following ways: (i) for the operation of your Account and the MB Magic Tutorial Service; and (ii) to learn more about our Account holders and users. We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Access to information The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.